Sœurs de Luxe

BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE | TRAVEL | FOOD | HOME INTERIORS | PARENTING | BABY

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Miracle Face Cleanser: Pond's Cold Cream


Raved about by Queen Marie of Romania in the 1920s and more recently by Kylie Minogue in 2010, this cream is literally one of the best things I've ever had the privilege to come across and own! There have been multiple articles about it having 'special powers' to cure your skin. It really works!



 After removing my make up with it and then cleansing my skin in the morning every day for JUST 3 days.. my skin has cleared up so much! Only a few days ago my skin was looking a bit worse for wears as I've just finished my second go at Freshers Week of late nights, a lot of alcohol and junk food.. It was time I got my clear skin back. After abusing Boots' 3 for 2 offer, my sister handed this to me and one of her freebies.. 

You simply have to smear it on your face and wipe off with a cotton pad or a flannel. It clears pores, cleanses and deeply cleans the skin as well as leaving it fragrant and soft. My skin has honestly never been softer! As for clearing spots.. It's getting there. But my skin looks a lot happier and it's nice not having to use concealer anymore! (even though I recently spent £18 on one)

I seriously recommend this cream. It really is my miracle cream. I think the next thing for me to try is their Vanishing cream!

Have you tried this cream or the Vanishing cream?
Xx
Jasmine
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig